- Traders Choice
- Min. Deposit
- Min. invest
Binary options trading has become a secondary source of earning for South African traders and also traders across the globe.
With binary options, it is possible to maximize profit when binary strategies are properly used. Use of training sessions, webinars, demo accounts, trading signals, software support and live chat are some of the supportive measures to know about movement of underlying assets.
Binary Options News feature is getting popular day by day as it is one of the simplest ways to read the latest market news and predict asset’s price movement for binary options trading.
- Importance of Binary Trading Academy Regardless if traders are beginners or professionals, continuous work on improving their trading skills can be their ticket to having a profitable binary trading journey. Although binary options trading is not difficult to comprehend, it does require from traders to have some knowledge and willigness to discover all available features and ways how to get the most from BinarySignalsTrader signal provider. With the use of…
- Workers Day in South Africa is a public national holiday since 1994, whereas the government continued to maintain over the years a good conditions for working population. It includes a lot of effort into establishing workers rights and as well as human rights, which are aligned to the International Labour Organization, whose member is also South Africa. For many years, working class in South Africa struggled to become a part…
- Key Trading Features with Binary Signals Trader Signal Provider This signal provider offers South African traders to invest in currencies and stocks, whereas traders are able to use a variety of trading tools for minimizing risk in order to achieve successful trades. With Binary Signals Trader, inexperienced traders don’t have to worry will they be able to use this platform to trade binaries on. This signal provider offers easy place…
- It is expected how A2X will provide a cost-effective business model to attract new and existing companies who issue stocks on South African market. A2X Stock Exchange is most likely to begin its business in the last quarter of 2017. “A2X has positioned itself to offer significant savings in the end-to-end cost of transacting in equities while at the same time maintaining and furthering the high regulatory standards set by…
- As a South African Trader, How to Trade CFD on Opteck Platform? There is no difference between trading CFDs in South Africa and other parts of the world. There is an increasing number of South Africans who see an alternative in CFD trading in comparison with traditional approach of online trading. With CFD, traders can decide which assets to trade with and click on Buy or Sell option. Accordingly, they’ll…
- What Does Trader’s Buddy Deliver to South African Traders? Trader’s Buddy presents itself as an excellent choice for all traders who are interested in social trading with opportunity to increase chances to reach high profits by following expert traders. The secret of profitable trading journey lies in the fact to reduce risk exposure while trading binary options. Regardless if traders are beginners or professionals, Trader’s Buddy software is easy to…
- What are IQ Option Classic Options? When trading with classic options, traders also need to determine will an asset price go up or down, just as in regular binary options trading. The main difference between classic and binary options is that in classic options, traders can close the trade whenever they want, without waiting for trade to expire. In this case, options to profits are unlimited, while losses are controlled…
- Binary Options Robot in South Africa What attracts this binary options automated system to many traders in South Africa? We believe it is becuase of the simplicity of trading platform and opportunity to maximize profit while investing in binary options. Binary Options Robot is a free automated software, which is completely suitable for all levels of traders’ knowledge. With this binary robot, South Africans may experience investing in multiple underlying…
- CFD Trading South Africa When trading CFDs, traders don’t own any specific asset but instead they speculate on a difference in price between its opening price and closing price. When trading on Opteck platform, South African traders can deposit amount lower that contract size that shows how a contract is leveraged. This however, enables traders to have an opportunity to maximize profit and boost their income. What we find to…
- How to Qualify for AnyOption Trade and Fly Promotion? All trades done within Promo period will be considered as qualified for this AnyOption promotion. Also, only trades placed in binary options will be taken into consideration (excluding Bubbles, Dynamics, Option+, One Touch and Long Term). Check AnyOption terms and conditions for more detailed information. Trade requirements are: Registration for AnyOption promo - 150 topbonus miles For each trade - 5…
Whenever a company launches new product, traders predict the reaction of product on asset value. Whether the price will upward or remains constant? Trading based on current news is recommended for professional traders as they have experience what kind of news effect on price.
Novice traders should not only use trading based on news feature as it is perfect for skilled traders. Price of asset is actually the most inconstant value when news about certain event is discussed in market.
Why are Binary News Important for South African Traders?
Events and news are valuable for medium and highly professional traders in South Africa. Newcomers must follow simple trading strategies to get high returns. Movement of price sometimes can be challenging to predict in right direction if traders are not aware of market changes, if they exist of course. When an event is announced concerning specific asset, market movement can only be understood by experienced traders.
Binary Options News can affect on asset in striking way. Before and after such events, price of assets fluctuate strongly. In such situations, even highly expert traders are not confident what will be direction of movement; however after seeing reaction of market, trading based on news becomes valuable.
Binary Options Strategies to Trade With
Here are some rules for binary options traders to follow while trading binary options in South Africa, based on events and market news. For an experienced South African traders, it is good to skip binary options trade 15 minutes before and after an event. These are highly unpredictable moments. During 15 minutes time period, sudden changes take place in value for short time frame.
To avoid risky situations, try to avoid binary options trading during that time period.Traders who use 30 Minutes before & after strategy, have some experience in binary options trading but are not professional, have patience and do not take part in trade for thirty minutes before and after an event. Reason is same as described for 15 minutes strategy. If you are not confident enough, take some time to understand change in asset value.
Effective binary options trading, based on quality binary news can greatly assist professional and medium experts in binary industry. There is guarantee of winning trade when value of asset is predicted before and after half an hour of an event launch.
When news about upcoming events is discussed in market, there is general consensus about concerning event. For instance, when Apple announces to launch latest product within few hours, most of customers suppose that product will be useful and of great quality.
As a result, the asset value will rise; however situation becomes fanatical when 30 minutes are left to launch this product. On the other hand, thirty minutes after launch of product are unpredictable. Price of asset keeps on increasing for the first 30 minutes but it gets a stable position after half an hour. After half an hour, people get some idea of product quality, whether it has capability to attract new customers or not. If the product is inferior in quality, there will be sudden fall in price.
Binary Options News on Currencies
Binary Options News based on currencies give predictions in form of Up or Down movement. For instance, U.S has announced some new jobs that have directly influenced USD value. Investors will start buying USD which makes the currency stronger than before. On the other hand, economic downfall results as decrease in currency value.
Traders in South Africa can place trades on several available currencies, depending on what particular binary broker offers on its trading platform. News regarding currency pairs are often received and they reflect the current state of the market.
Binary Options News on Stocks
According to JSE, traders can see a complete list of available stocks to trade with. Release of product affects directly on value of connected assets. If market considers that upcoming product will grab the attention of customers, it is expected that stocks rates will move higher and higher. If product is admired by customers even after release, traders get chance to predict movement after an hour.
Avoid binary options trading before 30 minutes of launch and after 30 minutes of launch as this hour is impulsive and can bring unexpected changes any moment. Traders usually have on their disposal a variety of stocks so trading stocks is very popular and often used in binary options trading South Africa.
Binary Options News on Commodities
Besides trading stocks and currencies, trading commodities is very common in binary industry. Commodities such as gold, gas, oil and wheat are among popular ones and they also vary on the market. For example, it is important to monitor market reaction regarding oil prices due to situation in Saudi Arabia and other OPEC countries. For this reason, traders who invest in commodities are able to make accurate prediction on price movement if they follow market trends and react accordingly with their investment.
Binary News Conclusion
Binary option trading is simple as it does not require great amount of funds for investment. We try to provide our readers with the latest news and updates available on the financial market, regarding binary industry and underlying assets. Together with Binary Strategy and Binary Guide sections, traders in South Africa can get detailed information on how to trade with binary options and what tools can assist you while trading.
Binary options brokers offer tutorials, videos and customer support to guide traders while developing new strategies. Polish your skills and understand binary options market before predicting values based on events and news.