Risk Disclosure Statement
The website BinaryOptions.org.za includes general information in regards to binary options, reviews of binary options brokers, signal providers, binary auto trading robots and trading platforms. The website includes also lists of whitelisted and blacklisted top binary options brokers which are categorised as such in accordance with certain criteria determined by the affiliate marketing company.
However, this website is independent of binary brokers featured on it. Before trading with any of the brokers, potential clients should ensure they understand the risks and verify that the broker is licensed. The website does not provide investment services or personal recommendations to clients to trade binary options.
Information on BinaryOptions.org.za should not be seen as a recommendation to trade binary options. BinaryOptions.org.za is not licensed nor authorized to provide advice on investing and related matters. Information on the website is not, nor should it be considered as investment advice.
2. Risk Warnings
The potential client should not engage in any investment directly or indirectly in financial instruments unless (s)he knows and fully understands the risks involved for each of the financial instruments promoted in the website. Therefore, prior to applying for an account in one of the binary brokers promoted via this website, potential clients should consider carefully whether investing in a specific financial instrument is suitable for him/her in the light of his/her personal circumstances and financial resources, as they should proceed only if they are willing to assume the economic, legal and other risks involved.
In case the potential client does not understand the risks involved, he/she should seek advice or consultation from an independent advisor. If the potential client still does not understand the risks involved in trading in any financial instruments, he/she should not trade at all.
Potential clients without sufficient knowledge should seek individual advice from an authorized source. Binary options trading entails significant risks and there is a chance that potential clients lose all of their invested money.
3. General Risks and Acknowledgements
The Client acknowledges, understands, agrees and accepts the risks which arise while trading with binary options with one of the binary brokers promoted in the website including but not limited to the following:
- The Client acknowledges that he/she runs a great risk of incurring losses as a result of trading in financial instrument and accepts that he/she is willing to undertake this risk.
- Information of past performance of a financial instrument does not guarantee its current and/or future performance. The use of historical data does not constitute a binding or safe forecast as to the corresponding future performance of the financial instruments to which the said information refers.
- A financial instrument on foreign markets may entail risks different to the usual risks of the markets in the client’s country of residence. In some cases, these risks may be greater. The prospect of profit or loss from transactions on foreign markets is also affected by exchange rate fluctuations.
- The Company will not provide the potential client with Investment Advice relating to investments or possible transactions in investments or make investment recommendations of any kind.
- Clients, who undertake transactions on an electronic trading system with binary options brokers, will be exposed to risks associated with the system including the failure of hardware and software (Internet/Servers). The result of any system failure may be that an order is not executed according to the instructions provided for it or it is not executed at all. The Company does not accept any liability in the case of such failure.
Without limiting the foregoing, the Client further acknowledges that the Company may be remunerated by any and/or all of the regulated binary options brokers that are being promoted through the Website. The aforementioned remuneration may be subject to terms as agreed between the Company and the regulated binary options broker.
4. The Company is not an advisor or a fiduciary to the Client
Where the website provides generic market recommendations, such generic recommendations do not constitute a personal recommendation or investment advice and have not considered any of specific potential client’s personal circumstances or investment objectives nor is it an offer to trade, or the solicitation of an offer to trade in any binary brokers which promoted via the website. Each decision made by the potential client to trade in binary options with one of the binary broker promoted in the website and each decision as to whether a transaction is appropriate or proper for the potential client is an independent decision made by the potential client himself.
The Company does not act as an advisor or serving as a fiduciary to potential client. Potential client agrees that the Company has no fiduciary duty to the potential client and no liability in connection with and is not responsible for any liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with potential client following the generic trading recommendations provided in the website or taking or not taking any action based upon any generic recommendation or information provided by the website.
5. Recommendations are not guaranteed
The generic market recommendations provided and the binary options brokers promoted by the website are based solely on our judgment and should be considered as such. Potential client acknowledges that (s)he enters into any transactions with one of the binary options brokers promoted relying on his/her own judgment. Any market recommendations provided are generic only and may or may not be consistent with the market positions.
The generic recommendations provided in the website are based upon information believed to be reliable. The website cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness thereof or represent that following such generic recommendations will eliminate or reduce the risk inherent in trading in binary options via the binary options brokers recommended in the website.
6. No guarantees of profit
There are no guarantees of profit or avoidance of losses when trading in binary options. Potential client has not and will not receive any such guarantees from the website or from any of its representatives. Potential client must become aware of the risks inherent in trading in binary options and is financially able to bear such risks and withstand any losses incurred.
Note: The English version of this statement is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is any discrepancy between the English version and any other version.
We make it our mission to not recommend anything but the best – which, according to industry experts, is IQ Option, the top regulated broker for your country with a minimum deposit of ONLY $10!
Between 74-89 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs