- Traders Choice
- Min. Deposit
- Min. invest
- IQ Option
- $ 10
- up to 91%*
- $ 1
- XBT News Trader
Binary options trading has become a secondary source of earning for South African traders and also traders across the globe.
With binary options, it is possible to maximize profit when binary strategies are properly used. Use of training sessions, webinars, demo accounts, trading signals, software support and live chat are some of the supportive measures to know about movement of underlying assets.
Binary Options News feature is getting popular day by day as it is one of the simplest ways to read the latest market news and predict asset’s price movement for binary options trading.
- Banc de Binary broker sees that as possible issue and decided to cancel bonus promotions from their trading platform. Recently, CySec and ESMA authorities started pressuring binary brokers and overall industry to comply with their regulations and Banc de Binary is doing exactly that, which shows how this broker is serious and trustworthy for traders in South Africa. To show how they pay great attention into ensuring South African traders…
- New Way of Auto Trading with Binary Options Robot As of now, South African traders will be able to accept or decline an offered signal of Binary Options Robot software. Traders will get a pop-up window each time trading signal occurs on financial market and will be provided with a choice whether to accept a trade or to cancel one. With this option, there is no room for any mistakes,…
- Some of newly added features on Opteck’s platform are really good for having higher return rate, such as economic calendar and chart package. Also, there is now an option to click on Advanced Reports and get an insight on financial market one is participating in. Another element worth mentioning is an amazing Trading Info, divided in several segments: Market analysis Binaries Asset Index CFDs Under this tab, South African traders…
- Mobile app is also available for all interested traders so that it is possible to trade binary options from any place, which is especially significant for South Africans who prefer trading on the go. While trading on this proprietary platform, traders in South Africa don’t need to worry about security since we are talking about regulated binary broker, who provides transparent business as well as automated software. With this amazing…
- 24option broker has been just added on remarkable Binary Options Robot broker list. To traders in South Africa, 24option offers a secure trading platform with a numerous trading features for profitable binary trading journey. 24option is CySec regulated broker (licence no. 207/13) and South Africans don’t have to worry about depositing or withdrawing funds. Features such as mobile app and option to practice on demo account are one of main…
- How to Use Binary Options Robot Mobile App? This mobile app offers same options and trading instruments, just as regular desktop trading platform. This way, traders are able to use features, such as Max Daily Trades and Daily Stop Loss in order to have better trading results. With this robot, traders can curb their emotions as Binary Options Robot places trades in real time, which makes it simple for traders…
- How to Benefit from Binary.com Mobile App? As a fantastic news arrived information how mobile app is now available on Binary.com platform. With a variety of useful features, Binary.com mobile app will become a constant segment when trading binary options with this broker. On Binary.com mobile application, registered South African traders will be able to and have. On this app, traders can Key features of Binary.com mobile application: Easy overview…
- What is so Appealing in South Africa? According to South African Wealth Review 2016, the number of individuals with high net worth is increasing since 2007 and this market is keep getting bigger each year. Observation shows how South Africa is becoming more developed and this can be applied on many sectors, including financial, legal, communication, stock exchange, transport and many more. South Africa is the only African country which is…
- As a winner of AnyOption October challenge, traders in South Africa have an amazing opportunity to win premium tickets to NBA game - Lakers vs. Warriors! Winner will get 2x round-trip to Los Angeles, as well as accommodation in luxurious Hilton hotel suite. *Championship rules applied Why Trading with AnyOption Binary Broker? AnyOption is for years now a part of binary industry, a regulated broker who offer secure platform for…
- Get the Most from Banc de Binary Education As one of the renewed features on Banc de Binary platform is Education Center, which is free for all South Africans interested to start trading binary options with this regulated broker. Under this tab, traders can enjoy in a wide selection of edu materials, such as How to?, trading room, ebook and market insight. Back in August, they launched Novice Trader option,…
Whenever a company launches new product, traders predict the reaction of product on asset value. Whether the price will upward or remains constant? Trading based on current news is recommended for professional traders as they have experience what kind of news effect on price.
Novice traders should not only use trading based on news feature as it is perfect for skilled traders. Price of asset is actually the most inconstant value when news about certain event is discussed in market.
Why are Binary News Important for South African Traders?
Events and news are valuable for medium and highly professional traders in South Africa. Newcomers must follow simple trading strategies to get high returns. Movement of price sometimes can be challenging to predict in right direction if traders are not aware of market changes, if they exist of course. When an event is announced concerning specific asset, market movement can only be understood by experienced traders.
Binary Options News can affect on asset in striking way. Before and after such events, price of assets fluctuate strongly. In such situations, even highly expert traders are not confident what will be direction of movement; however after seeing reaction of market, trading based on news becomes valuable.
Binary Options Strategies to Trade With
Here are some rules for binary options traders to follow while trading binary options in South Africa, based on events and market news. For an experienced South African traders, it is good to skip binary options trade 15 minutes before and after an event. These are highly unpredictable moments. During 15 minutes time period, sudden changes take place in value for short time frame.
To avoid risky situations, try to avoid binary options trading during that time period.Traders who use 30 Minutes before & after strategy, have some experience in binary options trading but are not professional, have patience and do not take part in trade for thirty minutes before and after an event. Reason is same as described for 15 minutes strategy. If you are not confident enough, take some time to understand change in asset value.
Effective binary options trading, based on quality binary news can greatly assist professional and medium experts in binary industry. There is guarantee of winning trade when value of asset is predicted before and after half an hour of an event launch.
When news about upcoming events is discussed in market, there is general consensus about concerning event. For instance, when Apple announces to launch latest product within few hours, most of customers suppose that product will be useful and of great quality.
As a result, the asset value will rise; however situation becomes fanatical when 30 minutes are left to launch this product. On the other hand, thirty minutes after launch of product are unpredictable. Price of asset keeps on increasing for the first 30 minutes but it gets a stable position after half an hour. After half an hour, people get some idea of product quality, whether it has capability to attract new customers or not. If the product is inferior in quality, there will be sudden fall in price.
Binary Options News on Currencies
Binary Options News based on currencies give predictions in form of Up or Down movement. For instance, U.S has announced some new jobs that have directly influenced USD value. Investors will start buying USD which makes the currency stronger than before. On the other hand, economic downfall results as decrease in currency value.
Traders in South Africa can place trades on several available currencies, depending on what particular binary broker offers on its trading platform. News regarding currency pairs are often received and they reflect the current state of the market.
Binary Options News on Stocks
According to JSE, traders can see a complete list of available stocks to trade with. Release of product affects directly on value of connected assets. If market considers that upcoming product will grab the attention of customers, it is expected that stocks rates will move higher and higher. If product is admired by customers even after release, traders get chance to predict movement after an hour.
Avoid binary options trading before 30 minutes of launch and after 30 minutes of launch as this hour is impulsive and can bring unexpected changes any moment. Traders usually have on their disposal a variety of stocks so trading stocks is very popular and often used in binary options trading South Africa.
Binary Options News on Commodities
Besides trading stocks and currencies, trading commodities is very common in binary industry. Commodities such as gold, gas, oil and wheat are among popular ones and they also vary on the market. For example, it is important to monitor market reaction regarding oil prices due to situation in Saudi Arabia and other OPEC countries. For this reason, traders who invest in commodities are able to make accurate prediction on price movement if they follow market trends and react accordingly with their investment.
Binary News Conclusion
Binary option trading is simple as it does not require great amount of funds for investment. We try to provide our readers with the latest news and updates available on the financial market, regarding binary industry and underlying assets. Together with Binary Strategy and Binary Guide sections, traders in South Africa can get detailed information on how to trade with binary options and what tools can assist you while trading.
Binary options brokers offer tutorials, videos and customer support to guide traders while developing new strategies. Polish your skills and understand binary options market before predicting values based on events and news.